Here are our latest news stories.
Scroll down and click "Read More..." to see the full update...
Social Media Competition
Terms and Conditions
For KIPPS THE NEW HALF A SIXPENCE MUSICAL
1. The promoter is: Mad Cow Productions – Shrewsbury
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except members of Mad Cow Productions or those judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 25th February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook: Like and share our competition post and comment the answer to the question on the post ‘Finish the title of our upcoming musical: KIPPS – The New…’.
Instagram: Share our competition post to your story tagging @madcowalex and comment the answer to the question on the post ‘Finish the title of our upcoming musical: KIPPS – The New…’.
Twitter: Like and retweet our competition post. Comment the answer (tagging @madcowalex) to the question in the post ‘Finish the title of our upcoming musical: KIPPS – The New…’.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, Act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1st Place: 2 Premium Tickets to see KIPPS THE NEW HALF A SIXPENCE at Theatre Severn on opening night (30th April 2020)
2nd Place: A bottle of Prosecco from the Theatre Severn Bar to enjoy before/ during the interval at one of our performances of KIPPS THE NEW HALF A SIXPENCE.
3rd Place: Handmade KIPPS THE NEW HALF A SIXPENCE musical keyrings and badges (Not official merchandise).
13. The prize is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: At random by drawing the winning entry, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. On the 26th February 2020.
15. The winner will be notified/ announced by DM/ Post on Twitter/Facebook and Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.