Here are our latest news stories.
Scroll down and click "Read More..." to see the full update...
Social Media Competition
Terms and Conditions
For KIPPS THE NEW HALF A SIXPENCE MUSICAL
1. The promoter is: Mad Cow Productions – Shrewsbury
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except members of Mad Cow Productions or those judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 25th February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Shropshire Live review of Blithe Spirit
Ghosts, séances, trances and plenty of spirit – the curtain has risen on a really ‘super’-natural production at Shrewsbury’s Theatre Severn.
Mad Cow Productions – Blithe Spirit at Theatre Severn Mad Cow Productions – Blithe Spirit at Theatre Severn Mad Cow Productions’ version of the Noel Coward comedy Blithe Spirit has started its five show run in the Walker Theatre, and comes hot on the heels of their sell-out stage show The Full Monty.
Shropshire Live review of The Full Monty
Mad Cow Production’s amateur version of the Broadway hit The Full Monty certainly put the sizzle into sizzling at the Theatre Severn in Shrewsbury!
It had everything. Hot performances, hot lighting, hot music, hot choreography – and ‘hot’ men of all different shapes and sizes clad only in teeny, tiny, thongs! Phew – there was no holding back – it certainly was a ‘full monty’ production!